Bloody Thursday: Quetta

I guess it's true what they say. You do feel better after updating your facebook statuses about a recent tragic incident in your country.

What am I saying? Of course it's true. Because that's what I am. A facebook activist. I had to do something. What I really wanted to do was go out and scream from the rooftops.

According to latest reports, 19 female. students were killed in a bus in Quetta today after 2 consecutive bomb blasts.

All of them around the same age as me.

When the injured were rushed to Bolan Medical Complex, terrorists laid siege to the building.

All day I was helping my sister get ready for a party while an army operation was going on that claimed so many lives.

I really don't know what else to say. I believe though, that a sincere Prayer carries unimaginable power. And that is the least I can do for the victims and their families. Pray for them.

Comments

Popular Posts