12-16-14

12-13-14 was the first and last consecutive date in my lifetime

I can only Pray that 12-16-14 will also be the last

I have been avoiding the news all day as much as I can. My mind seems to have gone into survival mode and shut itself out.

Right now, I can only make this Dua,

"O Allah, please grant patience and strength to the families and Jannah to the Martyred. We call them victims, but in truth they may have triumphed over us, who are so caught up in ourselves. And please make me, make us, one of those who are capable for truly being a shoulder for others in any way. Not for selfish reasons, but purely because we all Your Creation, We are all united by an inexplicably deep bond. Please, Allah, dont let us forget, don't let any iota of sincerity that we have wash away, let us act upon it consistently as much as we can."

Comments

Popular Posts