It has been more than a month since my last entry. You (if there is a reader besides myself!) might have wondered why that is. Had I forgotten? Well, not really. For, though I had abandoned it for a while it still weighed heavily on my mind. I don’t mean for it to sound like a burden but writing about certain issues is not exactly the best feeling in the world especially when you are just bursting with indignation and anger over the injustice of it all.

A month ago I watched some scenes from John Pilger’s Documentary ‘The War You Don’t See’ and have been meaning to write about it since. Along with the reason given above, day to day life also got in the way and served as a nice excuse for me to dawdle.

Still I cant blame my all-too distracting life…it is a nice, cozy and peaceful bubble. Truthfully, I don’t want it to break.

Comments

Popular Posts